- What if I discover inaccurate information in my completed verification?
- Why is there a charge for verifying my accounts?
- What is the charge for verifying my accounts?
- Why is it necessary for me to sign and return an eCredable Consumer Authorization Form?
- How do I get my account information verified and how long will it take?
- What if I close an account that was previously verified?
- How is the Open Date determined?
- What if my account is already being reported by my service provider?
- Is linking my account to my eCredable Profile safe and secure?
- When do I need to order a verification if my account is linked?
- Can the number of months of payment history available vary by service provider?
- Why does eCredable need my login information?
Business Credit FAQs
- Which Business Credit Bureaus does eCredable report to?
- How can eCredable help me build a business credit score?
- How do I start building a business credit score?
- What kind of information is contained in a business credit file?
- How is business credit used?
- How is business credit different than personal credit?